Sign in to follow this  
mari8it

ETA in 777 FMC prog page

hy to all,i have a problem with the 777 fmc.......in the prog page the ETA indicated for the destination airport is not correct and seem that it runs backward continuosly.......

Guest NormanB

Known issue. Addressed in the patch.

While waiting for the patch, just put 0 (zero) in the step climb type in the perf page, and your ETA should be back to normal.On the perf page, on the lower right you have step climb, and it is set up for ICAO. you may use 1000, 2000, just put 0Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

thank you sir,i'll wait for the patch......in my last flight I just note that reaching a point where furter step climb is not possible and consequently the step climb prediction disappears,solve the problem.and now your advice confirms my suspicion...thank you so much

Guest NormanB

Cyrille,>it is set up for ICAO. you may use 1000, 2000, just put 0That will explain why I rarely saw this issue.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.