Sign in to follow this  
Guest theundertaker1998

PSS and windows Vista and Flight Sim X

Guest theundertaker1998

Was wondering if youre products will work with the new version on FS X?Also do you plan on having a poll again for the next product? I mean after the 757.? Cause i would love to see A PSS 747 again. For me i dont have any current problems with the 777. I have been a PSS Fan since you all came out with the 747 . Then the plane i love the 777.Just hopes all is good with the next version and window version..Keep up the great work JamesWWAL A5262H/M KSAN

Guest NormanB

James,We probably will have a poll *after* the 757 is released but lets get the 777 patched and the 757 out the door first.As far as FSX goes, its anybodies guess at the moment. PSS, like a numnber of other developers, maintain a close relationship with Redmond.PSS have no plans to revisit the 747 at this time.

I think it is important to understand what a big impact Vista is going to have not just on FS but on computing in general. The removal of TDI and the LSP alone are HUGE changes that could end up breaking a lot of things in the process... I know my own company is scrambling frantically right now around the changes MS are talking about. Asking companies to speak to interoperability with Vista is a bit tough as not even the folks in Washington are not definitive about what will/will not make Vista. I have heard (from reliable sources) that they are shooting for a December release of Vista and considering FSX is supposedly based on Vista, realistically I figure we still have a year of FS9 left. lets just enjoy what we;ve got...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.