Sign in to follow this  
Jim Harnes

Pushback Gauge

Has anyone had success in adding a freeware pushback gauge icon to the T7 panel? If so, please share the results. A screenshot perhaps?Thanks,Jim Harnes

JimI have Rob Barendregt's gauge installed in the T7 [and all the Airbus series]. I'll be home in a couple of days and, if no one else helps, I can let you have the modded panel.cfgJohn R

Guest devere

I've also installed Rob Barendregt's pushback gauge and it works a treat. Just follow the instructions given in the readme and you shouldn't have any problems.Regards David de Vere London UK

Guest NormanB

John,Is that on the file library here at AVSIM?

NormanI haven't got my Avsim library log-in with me and I have had this add-on for years. However, if you google his name, you will find it. And for those who are worried about sounds, you even have the choice of US or Brit ground crew!John R

Norman,Yes, it is in the Gauges section of the library "rcbgh-40.zip".The pushback feature would be a nice "bonus" extra for the PSS 777. You are probably aware that such features are buit in to the PMDG 747 and the LDS 767.I am still hoping for a "Fix" page to the FMC * sigh *. ;-) Nevertheless, I enjoy flying the 777, and look forward to the update.

Graeme Butler

Hi,If you want a simple pushback gauge that works great have a look at Arjan Scheffel

Edmundo Azevedo

My favourite is Etienne Martin's pushback/tow gauge, as it allows precise dynamic control of pushback or tow direction using rudder as opposed to a preset direction/distance. Just look up his name in this library if interested.I have not gotten around to trying it on the T7 yet though.regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lsd2.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest brianlr

Hi everyoneEtienne Martin's ATN pushback gauge is also my favourite (available on flightsim.com if it is not available here) and I have been using it on all my aircraft, even the ones with a built-in pushback - mainly because it allows me to control the pushback using my joystick rudder controls.I set up a button on my pedestal window to open and close the pushback - works really well.Regards,Brian

Would someone be kind enough to post their panel.cfg or at least the section for the pushback gauge. A screen shot would be nice too if you don't mind.Blue SkiesKevindca-iad_sr_767-2.png

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest brianlr

Yes KelvinI will post both a couple of screen shots showing the position of the activation button and the open gauge as well as the panel.cfg file for my T7. I will also provide the filename of the file to download for installation in your system. I can only do this when I get home from work later in the day, so please be patient for a few more hours!Regards,Brian

Guest brianlr

OK KelvinThe file you need to download for this gauge is 'atngau12' - I got it from flightsim.com but it is probably also on avsim.comThe panel.cfg file is attached to the foot of this email to place this gauge in your T7.I have not had time to set up flight sim and take some screen shots, but you will find the button for the pushback/tow/taxi gauge on the left of your pedestal near the parking brake lever.The readme file will tell you how to manage the pushback gauge and its window. Good luck!BrianPanel.cfg: replace your whole panel.cfg file with the contents of the attachment

Thanks Brian!dca-iad_sr_767-2.png

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest felixarthur

BrianYour attachment seems to have been removed. Is there any chance you could put your cinfig file back onregardsKevin

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.