Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa

PSS T7 Quetions

Hello1. How can I perform a correct "Cold&Dark" Situation?2. I would like to reduce the loudness of the WarnSound, which comes with an EICAS Message. Where ist the appropriate .wav file located?Thank you very much for answering andbest regard from Germany/Hamburg/EDDHPeter

Guest NormanB

Peter,Sometimes messages can slip a day or so - apols.>1. How can I perform a correct "Cold&Dark" Situation?* Start FS.* From create a flight menu select the default Cessna flight.* Whilst "inside" the aircraft in 2d, change to the 777.* You may wish to set the aircraft at your favourite airfield at this time.* Using the setup utility, set cold and dark.* Set all switches in the mode that you want, for example transponder to off rather than mode c.* SAVE FLIGHT.Next time you start FS simply choose this saved flight.>2. I would like to reduce the loudness of the WarnSound, which comes with an EICAS Message. Where ist the appropriate .wav file located?The wav file is compiled into the gauge and therefore isn't available as a user edit.Thanks,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.