Sign in to follow this  
Guest vcom

FBW: Very dissapointed.

Guest vcom

Why deleting my posts?BTW, here again:No, neither the AIRBUS has the perfect simulador of the FBW. the simply camin in the A-Floor and falls. All the sidestick behind in the condition of windshear and you

Guest UlfB

Hi Ernest,To be honest I must say I really don't care if an add on isn't perfectly modelled. I enjoy flying good add ons. Some products on the market is really good and some are pure crap. I'm convinced that the PSS T7 will become a really good one after the service release.That's my opinion ;-)Ulf B

Guest NormanB

Ernest,The post was deleted on one point only. The same has occurred by way of editing on your post here - Product Comparison.In regard to your call of "lazyness" - thats your opinion, however I put it to you that its a simple matter of economics. Heck, for the right amount of money I will make sure you have full motion. As its stands, many many customers are very happy even without a patch. We are after all using a domestic computer game at the heart of this all.Ultimately this forum is a place of product support; support of our existing products and a place where we can let others know of our forthcoming products.Subject changed to original thread title since *I* make the announcements to customers. And thats when Phoenix 1 says I can :)Thanks,