Sign in to follow this  
Guest sbayro

Radio is INOP - B777-200LR (FS2004)

Guest sbayro

Following all Pre-Start and Startup procedures, all generators on-line, when I try to use the radio it is inop, the menu is there (1 - Ground, etc). but then I press "1", "2" etc. It does not do anything. I have reloaded the SIM several times and I do not experience this problem with the other PSS add-ons that I have.Any Suggestions?Thanks for your helpS.Bayro

Guest NormanB

Mr Byro,Despite you having simulated generators running the chances are that the FS battery has died.Try starting from the default cessna with engines running with the battery master and avionics on.Change to the 777.Set it to whatever config you want.Save the flight.Use this flight as your 777 base.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.