Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

777 Virtual Cockpit Issue

Guest NormanB

Giles,When you make the aircraft selection there are two entries. One which is entitled With VC, the other No VC.It sounds like you have selected the latter.

Guest gabbag17

HelloI installed 777 Pro yesterday and have found that when I select the virtual cockpit, no cockpit or aircraft is displayed. Instead I can see everything around the aircraft, but no sign of a cockpit. I have had a look in the sticky post but can't find anything like this. Help!!Many thanksGiles

Guest NormanB

Strange but true..From not having heard of this before, another customer has emailed:Subject: Loss of Virtual Cockpit in PSS-B772LRI have recently bought this product and had it run quite perfectly.When I added more RAM (Tot 1024 MB) I suddenly lost the Virtual Cockpit...I have tried to reinstall and reconfig the product without success. The reason for adding more RAM was a problem of slow appearance in the Virtual Cockpit view. I have looked for an answer in the Forum and FAQ, with no success. The added RAM is set up OK in Windows!I have very "dense" settings in the Display Settings, but I have also tried to modifiy it, without any success. All other standard acft works perfect!DELL Dimension 5000, Win XPSR2/Pentium 4/3.00GHz/1024 GB RAM ATI Radeon X300 128MB More than 15 GB left on C:Kind regards and thanks in advanceHansI've always "sold" the forum as a community and to be honest I'm left scratching my head here. Any suggestions folks?

Guest gabbag17

Hi NormanI tried selecting an aircraft with the "with VC" option and it worked just fine, so thanks very much for that. I was flying the tutorial when I spotted the problem, and have since noticed that the tutorial uses the "no VC" option. Is there any way that I can get the tutorial to use the "with VC" option.Many thanksGiles

Guest NormanB

>Is there>any way that I can get the tutorial to use the "with VC">option.Giles,Such a beast doesn't exist. Simply follow the same steps as the No VC option.

Two possibilities I can think of:a. Memory card incompatibility.b. A motherboard memory management issue. I had it with LDS, and upon replacement of the motherboard, for one made by a different company, problems went away.>Strange but true..>When I added more RAM (Tot 1024 MB) I suddenly lost the>Virtual Cockpit...>>I've always "sold" the forum as a community and to be honest>I'm left scratching my head here. Any suggestions folks?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.