Sign in to follow this  
Guest woady

Problem importing FS Plans

Guest woady

Hi guys!I've got the 777Pro CD installed on my machine but everytime I try importing Flight Sim plans I get a CTD with no error messages, or "Report error to MS" boxes.Any ideas?Jon

Maybe your Flight Sim plans Folder is too big, causing overload. I made a new Flight Sim plans folder with greatly reduced number ofplans - no wx files, etc. Working extremely well so far for me.I renamed my old Flight Sim plans Folder for storage. I'm no expert.Peter Sydney Australia

Guest NormanB

Jon,Peter's reply is correct. I have many plans in my folder but delete them over time. I don't have a number as to what is too many.Please also remember that the support for the CD version is looked after by the company who produced the CD - Just Flight who have their own forum over at www.justflight.comThanks,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.