Sign in to follow this  
Guest hany1166

installing airbus and t7

Guest hany1166

i have been trying to install a330 a340 pro once the instal done i get all my t7 liveries disapear the plane is just gray i tryed to take out .gauge for the 330 340 and it worked but that is not a solution please help

Guest NormanB

Hi,Please dont forget to sign your posts!I and others have all the aircraft installed with no issues. Are you saying when you remove the 330 gauge that the 777 liveries show?

Guest hany1166

thank u for answering so fast yes u can tell i have uninstalled t7 8 now and reinstalled the down load i dont have any liveries of t7 but just the house livery is gray except the tail once a340is installed now i have the cd version of the 340 once installed it just goes gray i am not understanding i never had that befor once the gauge of the air bus taken its finehany1166

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.