Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

Problem during 777 tutorial

Guest NormanB

Quite simply you have suffered from the dead battery syndrome. Please ensure your default flight remains unchanged or start FS from a default aircraft in a default state.You may also have noticed over the past week I have not been around apart from grabbing time at the library computers after my own system died. Sometimes factors get in the way to prevent an immediate response. Even now I'm posting from a friends house whilst at dinner, such is the poor level of support we offer.Please also remember to sign your posts - it makes for a much more friendly environment.

Guest JTH

Hi everyone.Ok I'm trying to get the 777 flying by following exactly the 777 tutorial. However, I run into a problem on page 38. Earlier I had set the DSP to L INBD and then ENG to see that the APU was powering both engines and all that. However, now I cannot click L INBD and DOOR to make sure all doors are closed. In fact whenever I click anything on the DSP panal, nothing happens. It's basically unclickable. This means that I can't do any of the checklists either.Does anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve it? Thanks a lot in advance... JTH.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.