Sign in to follow this  
Guest brettdonahue

Shhh!!! it's secret

Guest brettdonahue

Hi all, was cruising around in the SIM the other day and came across something I didn't know, (after 2 years of using the game I was surprised to find the little gem) For those of you who already knew about this apologies in advance as it is new to me.You can read about it here.(gracious plug)http://brettdonahue.com/content/view/24/9/Brett

Yeah, I knew of this one but alas it does not work in fullscreen mode - not on my system anyhow :)regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest KoSmOs

Nice one :) First time I have seen/heard about this little "secret"...

Guest Knikolaes

I knew about this from FS2002 -- but in FS2004 I use Full Screen Mode and alas it does not work for me either. I read in the Microsoft forums that they use layering in Full Screen, so it technically should not be possible for anyone in Full Screen mode. For those NOT in Full Screen mode, it does work just like it did for FS2002.

Guest mulletman

yeah, i shat myself when i accendentaly did it.....Its a nice little thing, but alas, not in FullScreen, which is my regular version.

Thanks for the info...and whil eon the topic of secrets (well eastereggs really)In FS2002 there was a spot in the ocean upon which there was a skeleton and a boat wreck.For the lif eof me I cant remember where it was.Any helpers??______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest Knikolaes

very interesting. FS2002 has LONG since retired for me, but I'd love to know if anything like that exists in FS9.

Guest Midnight LS1

>Thanks for the info...and whil eon the topic of secrets (well>eastereggs really)>>In FS2002 there was a spot in the ocean upon which there was a>skeleton and a boat wreck.>>For the lif eof me I cant remember where it was.>>Any helpers??>______________________________________>Rob >>YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!>2846.pngLets paint and deploy a bunch of USCG 777's for low altitude ocean search team online and see if it's in FS9 :D

It was on one of the Japanese offshore islands wasn't it? Chichijima or something? It was a small island about 600nm from the mainland. I've not gone out there to look for quite some time.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.