Sign in to follow this  
Guest MOKE

TOP 10 AIRLINES

Guest MOKE

Here are the airlines that I think should be included FOR SURE1. Delta Airlines2. American Airlines3. United Airlines4. Northwest Airlines5. US Airways6. Continental AirlinesBecause these are the largest airlines in the world.

Just American Airlines huh? whatever happened to the rest of the world, by the way, you say top 10, yet you listed 6How about... British AirwaysAirtoursFirst ChoiceMyTravelIberiaMonarchCondorThomas Cook...

Guest MOKE

I know I made a mistake about the top ten, I meant to put top 5, but I accidentally put 6, my mistake, but yeah those are the LARGEST airlines in the WORLD not just america....but here are the top ten, in order from LARGEST IN THE -WORLD-1. Delta Airlines2. American Airlines3. United Airlines4. Northwest Airlines5. US Airways6. Lufthansa7. Continental Airlines8. All Nippon Airways (ANA)9. Air France10. British Airways

Guest MOKE

Included for the 757 professional

Here are ny top 10:1 - First Choice2 - British Airways3 - Monarch4 - Thompson5 - Thomas Cook6 - My Travel7 - American Airlines8 - United9 - Jet210 - AstrauesRegardsJames

Guest bjjones

>Thomson>Jet2>Astraues>Delta Airlines>American Airlines>United Airlines>Northwest Airlines>US Airways>Continental Airlines>British Airways>Airtours>First Choice>MyTravel>Iberia>Monarch>Condor>Thomas Cook...Out of all those, theres only two that arn't on the to-do list... some are even done spanning 3 livery generations...

Guest MOKE

>>Thomson>>Jet2>>Astraues>>>Delta Airlines>>American Airlines>>United Airlines>>Northwest Airlines>>US Airways>>Continental Airlines>>>British Airways>>Airtours>>First Choice>>MyTravel>>Iberia>>Monarch>>Condor>>Thomas Cook...>>Out of all those, theres only two that arn't on the to-do>list... some are even done spanning 3 livery generations...which ones?

>Out of all those, theres only two that arn't on the to-do>list... some are even done spanning 3 livery generations...That would be BA I'm Guessing, only one that would fit the bill (I think) The old "British" livery (which has been shown in the screenshots), Landor or Red Tail and the Current Union Flag.

Guest bjjones

>>Out of all those, theres only two that arn't on the to-do>>list... some are even done spanning 3 livery generations...>>That would be BA I'm Guessing, only one that would fit the>bill (I think) The old "British" livery (which has been shown>in the screenshots), Landor or Red Tail and the Current Union>Flag.Spot on, British, Landor and Union Flag.

I thought it was Delta with the often overused acronyms of OC, NC and NNC liveries.

Eric 

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.