Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Liveries Installation

Hi guys !! Some days ago i installed the liveries of Delta airlines soaring peirit downloaded from the site. I have created a folder called texture.Delta-SS and inside i placed files from the zip.I edited the aicraft.cfg with the lines i read in the readme file in the following wayfltsim.10title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Delta Soaring Spiritsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=Delta-SSatc_id=N864DAatc_airline=Deltaatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR VC Model"ui_variation=Delta 2002 Soaring Spiritdescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=DALfltsim.11title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Delta Soaring Spirit No VCsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=novcpanel=sound=texture=Delta-SSatc_id=N864DAatc_airline=Deltaatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR No VC Model"ui_variation=Delta 2002 Soaring Spiritdescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=DALBut unluckly i am not able to see the livery installed on the plane. I didi the same for the lauda livery and delta livery.Is there anone tyhat can give me a suggestion?Thank you in advance AlfredoPS: The fltsim.11 is between brackets

Not sure what your problem is as you appear to have the right data.Mine works ok. What do you see in the display window when you select aircraft? Is it blank or does it display a different texture? I know some of my aircraft appear under the Boeing 777-200LR selection rather than the PSS Boeing selection. I'm not sure why yet, but you can check yours to see if it is there. I usually create a backup aircraft.cfg, as I know there can be problems with some repaints.Ron

Ron Service

Hi ROn!!Well it doesnt appear anywhere i dont see even the name delta in the list Like i have never edited the cfg file. For me it was ok too but actually i have 3 liveries that really dont appear anywhere. :DAlfredo

Guest FlyinJ

Alfredo,It appears you have the aircraft.cfg file set up correctly.Make sure the texture.Delta-SS folder contains the actual texture files and not another sub-folder that contains the files. I've had that happen to me a couple times.Also, compare the texture files in your texture.Delta-SS folder to the files in another texture.xx folder to see if they are similar in size and type.Other than that, looks like you should be seeing the textures.Jeff

YEs it seems everything is ok and i dont know why nothig appear in the folder :(

Are your textures in sequential order, e.g., fltsim.1,flightsim.2...etc, without missing a number. I know some of the user edit liveries replace the default livery with their own livery. Pakistani airlines is a case in point, but I modify the data, so it does NOT overwrite an existing texture.Ron

Ron Service

Well i think so anyway i will checkit better:D And if it is that i allow u all to whip me :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.