Sign in to follow this  
Guest KL741-KL742

B 777 THE TCAS

Guest KL741-KL742

Good morning , I have readed all manual of B 777 and not have one explanation fo use TCAS, the problem when at near aircraft on ground and on fly on my ND not appear indications other acft, example on today during flying on my same route lower 1000 ft have other flight i fly at FL300 and other fly at fl320 not view on my tcas... Other situation on atlantic ocean the tcas if b 777 not advise me aarm of collision i receive alarm from tcas of ivao.... i always tcas in active mode tfc.... please esplain me for this problemBest Regards and thank you A.CRISTIANO

Guest NormanB

The online TCAS was a problem with a changed bit in FSUIPC and has since been fixed. These changes won't be seen until the patch is released.

Guest turbojetfan

that's all i wanted to hear :7

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.