Sign in to follow this  
Guest hardie9e

PSS 777 FMC

This is the first full aircraft addon I have purchased for FS. I am a pilot and am currently on an internship at continental airlines. On many occasions I have used the 777 equipment but in the PSS version none of the approaches are available in the FMC. Will all of these be available one day. Is there a way to get all the approaches linked from the ones already in the database of the GPS? I would like to be able to fly the approaches at all airports instead of a few. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, Please sign your name as per the forum guidelines.The most current Nav data package available at the time of installation would have been installed with the aircraft, unless you elected not to.You can check by going to your FS9 root folder then: PSS | Navdata in the NavData folder you shoud have psssid.dat and pssstar.dat (13000+ KB and 8000+ KB respectfully)Updates of the airac and sids/stars can be obtained from www.navdata.at or from Terry Yingling's site http://planepath.com/html/dafif.htmlI hope this helps,

hardie9e, Continental Airlines at EWR is hiring and I'd like to know if Continental does interns for maintenance positions?This is a bit off topic but if you'd like, you can e-mail me at Z28Shark69@aol.com

Also about the navdata it never installs the latest version, I always have to get it seperatly.

Mike,Generally I do update the files with the airac however my time has been spent focused on the patch. That said, I would be most suprised if the other developers do similar since the majority of them use a single file delivery which would mean a complete recompile every two weeks.Ultimately many will find the best solution is to update the airac when they feel like it.