Sign in to follow this  
opherben

Were I daydreaming?

I was somehow led to believe, probably by my poor aging memory, there was somewhere a hint mentioned, about getting a B777 fix by the end of February? please set my memory straight, at least on this one, thanks.

Guest NormanB

It's with testers Opher.

Guest AlexMcB

Great News Norman,I just left my Doctor's surgery 2 hrs ago having been signed-off for 5 days with ChickenPox, How I got to this age without getting it before I don't know !?!So I hope the testers are real quick :)... I might be unfit for the real world but I'd love to squeeze in an hour or so on the patched T7. :-halo Keep up the good work,Kind regardsAlexEGPH

Guest NormanB

Alex,I have reached the cruise in my life and not yet had chickenpox etc.

Guest Phoenix 1

CRUISE ????HA HA HA .. Final Approach Norm !

Guest NormanB

>HA HA HA .. Final Approach Norm !You my friend are being towed to a remote stand ;)

Guest AlexMcB

Hi Guys,Nice to see that CRM and Teamwork are alive and well in PSS. You can't beat a healthy dose of banter !!Personally, I feel as though I'm heading for a "cling film" wrap in Arizona !Take CareAlexEGPH:-roll

Personally, even though I should be a DC-9,possibly a concorde or an early 747 being born in 1974 I fly like a beat up sopwith from WWI. I am way beyond my actual years. Last year alone I had stomach surgery, two back surgeries (from the front and back) four pieces of titanium, four screws and another week in hospital with internal bleeding. I really am like an old B-17 or something, I need a lot of maintenance just to get out for a single flight ;)Can't wait for the patch, thanks for the updates Norman,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Phoenix 1

you ever heard of a zeppelin ??:)

Well, I'm still on the CLIMB stages though I'm no youngie. Love to climb but not too high else I'd fall out of the sky...and may need one of these to rescue me ==> :-abduct ... or a more drastic measure like == > :-spacecraft Though, like Norman, I hope to be "cruising" in about 10 years...Take care everyone at PSS!I'm off to London Heathrow (KJFK - EGLL). John A.

That is sooo me, crash and burn, then, get fixed up and crash and burn all over again...-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Being born in 1966 I would be either a 727 or 737-200. The JT8Ds are still noisy as ####, politically incorrect, and due for an overhaul :)Good news on the T7 patch. I am enjoying this plane very much even without the patch.

Guest DaveI

Hello All Even though I am on "Final Approach" I can wait a little longer for the patch. Let's be patient and let the testers get it properly sorted. I'm looking forward to the patch, but can make the 777 fly for me (except go-arounds !!). Don't know why....but I find the 777 more satisfying than that other Boeing from "over the pond"Power to your elbows PSS !!

Guest Gordius

Not quite sure where I am right now. I was on cruise but about six weeks ago nearly landed. Luckily something went wrong on the landing and I veered either left or right off the runway hard to remember.Anyway, the Doc has fixed up with a workaround right now in the form of a sack full of pills. He told me I should be pretty well recovered and back on a stable cruise by the time it is my birthday which should help the problem I have with head nodding up and down all day as well.There lies the problem, I have no idea when my birthday is! My FMC says it was yesterday but everytime I look again the ETA has changed. Currently awaiting a visit from daughter who will be able to tell me when my birthday is. Only problem is she seems to be taking forever to get here, the best I can get from here at the moment is March.My daughters visits are very special though so I can wait as long as it takes. Did I mention that she has a dog called patch?Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.