Sign in to follow this  
Guest GM_EWA

Accolades to PSS

Guest GM_EWA

Well, I was debating whether or not to hold off for the Wilco B772 after what I'd read in these Forums about problems PSS 772 drivers were having. However, because Norman wouldn't put me on the Beta team and with a Birthday coming up I lashed out and bought the full package as an early Birthday present.I'm now doing my third flight in the 772LR OMDB-LOWS and cruising FL330 Mach 0.84 with the N1 sitting perfectly on ~87-89%. I love this aircraft!! Having flown its FS2000 predecessor extensively, the FS9 incarnation is every bit as good - dare I say better? I've not even had to refer to the PSS Manual on it, just relying on the checklist because all is as I remember it. It's just great to be back on the virtual flight deck of one of the world's best airliners.To the PSS crew, a sincere well done on a truly awesome product. Now, I'm looking forward to your A380 ;-)Best RegardsA.W.EWA2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.