Sign in to follow this  
Guest iosonogio

home-made MCP to use with PSS 777

Guest iosonogio

Hello!as far as you know would it be possible to interconnect my home-built MCP (767-style) with the PSS 777 ?The MCP is IOCard-based. Would I need to re-program the IOCard software ?How do I get to know offsets in FSUIPC and such to correctly interface the IOCard software with the PSS 777 ?thank you,g

Guest NormanB

Dear "g"Please don't forget to sign your posts with a name.I have no experience with the particular interface you mention but what you wish should be possible, cetainly as far as sending keypresses. I don't know for sure on the displays. If you look in the user edits you will find an excel spreadsheet which shows what to do with GF kit. Possibly its author may be able to assist you more.

Guest iosonogio

hi norman,I gave a look in the user edits on the pss website, but couldnt find anything else than liveries or checklists.What do you mean by "GF kit" ? Maybe it's just me not understanding what exactly you suggested me to look for :) Can you please explain?thank you,george

Guest NormanB

George,From memory its under MISC, not 777.GF = Go Flight.

Guest iosonogio

thanks Norman, I found it.It reports the keys assignements for GoFlight.I cannot find any clues, anyway, on how to make PSS777 and IOCards (or whatever system) communicate more deeply.What I mean is, are you aware of what memory/FSUIPC offsets are used by PSS777, of what other controls are available thru the FSUIPC, and of similar kind of information? Does the PSS777 have a SDK package?Are those informations available?thank you alotgeorge

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.