Sign in to follow this  
Guest MOKE

Distributers

Guest MOKE

Who will be selling the PSS 757? or is it too early for any of the distributers to look into it yet?

Guest bjjones

I dont personally know who is publishing it, whether it be JustFlight or not (not seen anything on their website/forum), but a boxed version by someone is already available at some places to pre-order.http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&...757&page=searchDont trust the release date though, up until a week or so ago it said 17th March.Youll have to wait for one of the powers that be to comment to give you a definative answer...

Guest stephenspeak

just flight have already released it,if you look in your local game stores or pc world you will find a copy,i have had mine a couple of weeks but am waiting until the patch comes out as all my flying is online and the non working tcas doesn't impress me one bit,the only problem being it'll probably take a couple of weeks more for them to release the patch,i tried to find out if the pss web patch will do it but to no avail steve :(

Guest NormanB

If Just Flight have released the 757 I want to know where they got it from since I didn't send it to them ;)Steve, Im guessing you mean our 777. The online TCAS was a change of one flag in FSUIPC which, along with a number of other issues, has been addressed in the patch.The patch for the online version (not yet released) will not work with the CD version. Just Flight will be sent a patch which they will make available on their site.

Guest bjjones

>just flight have already released it,if you look in your>local game stores or pc world you will find a copy,i have had>mine a couple of weeks but am waiting until the patch comes>out as all my flying is online and the non working tcas>doesn't impress me one bit,the only problem being it'll>probably take a couple of weeks more for them to release the>patch,i tried to find out if the pss web patch will do it but>to no avail> steve :( Keyword from the original post being... 757 ;-)

Guest MOKE

Hey NormanB, So as you just said the 757 was NOT released yet? I didnt think so, will any sites like pcaviator or Flight1 be selling it when it is released? because I usually puchase from them and I went on their "comming soon" list and the PSS 757 wasnt in any of them, and why did the person a few reply's up say PSS 757 has already been released?and finally...What is a patch?

Guest NormanB

Moke (surely thats not your real name)We distribute our own product online via our webshop.Most of our products are marketed and placed in the stores by Just Flight - www.justflight.comAs to why somebody said the 757 was released - they were confusing it with our 777.A patch is a fix where after release we have identified further issues which affect some people's enjoyment of our product.

Guest stephenspeak

sorry guys :+ There are so many threads on these pages saying whens this gonna be released or that gonna be released its to easy to get confused, especially this time on a sunday night after a few buds, hic.... sorry if i caused a bit of confusion steve :-hang

Guest stephenspeak

norman, i thought it was me that had been drinking LOL, just goes to show the amount of confusion if threads arn't read properly, like i said before sorry if i threw out the wrong message and confused anybody steve :-bla

Guest NormanB

No worries Steve!

Guest MOKE

Thanks NormanB, and my nickname is Moke, lol, Im Mike though

Guest MOKE

sorry, but thes are my final questions1.So a patch just fills in stuff that wasnt originally added with a product?2.Will their be one fo the PSS 757?3. When the PSS 757 is released will I be able to buy it from the phoenix-simulation.co.uk sight?Thanks NormanB...that will be all, lolCant wait for the release, exciting

Guest bjjones

>1.So a patch just fills in stuff that wasnt originally added>with a product?Besided adding in new features, it also fixes any problems with existing features.>2.Will their be one fo the PSS 757?In an ideal world, no, but never say never...>3. When the PSS 757 is released will I be able to buy it from>the phoenix-simulation.co.uk sight?Yes

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.