Sign in to follow this  
Guest crasher

777 Fuel Planner

Guest crasher

Hello folks, A query regarding the 777 Fuel Planner. When I try to run this I get a message saying that clbperf.txt should be in the correct directory. I do have this file but am not absolutely sure if I have it in the correct directory. Could someone please advise me? Just as an afterthought,I flew the 777 using the tutorial flightKBFI to KLAX and it flew without fault ie no wandering back and forth. Greetings to all Alan:-beerchug

Guest NormanB

Alan,Both the exe and txt file need to be in the same folder.

Guest crasher

Thank you Norman. Alan

Guest tyrant

Where do i find this elusive Fuel PlannerThanksJason

Guest tyrant

Disregard, found it. I downloaded the manuals for the T7 about 2 months ago so i didn't think i needed them when i downloaded the aircraft. Murphy says that Phoenix will put the fuel planner (That i've been searching hi and lo for) in the manuals option that i didn't think i needed :)Jason

There is a fuel planner and load editor in the new base program.I believe they will be modified somewhat with the patch.Ron

Ron Service

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.