Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

Continental 777-200LR KEWR-VHHH video

Hi guys, made this video today. It starts off at FL381 (chinese airspace) just before the top of descent, then descent and landing in Hong Kong. I used music first and FS sounds for the landing (not a very good one but landed). Music is by James Blunt "You're beautiful"Warning, vid is 20 MB big and 7 min long!! :-badteeth I recommend you double click on the video screen and view in full screen mode so that you can see all the gaugeshttp://www.zippyvideos.com/4494184164178336/co777/*lh287

Guest NormanB

Loving your work!

Very very nice.Rick

Guest adameke777

Very nice landing !!!

Guest skybo120

great videodid you fly all 16 hours real time or use time compression?i flew with my dad on one of his trips to from ewr to RJAA...which is about 3 hours shorter a flight...but its still is a looong time....luckily i was in business first;)

I departed in the evening the day before, went to bed, and arrived the next day's afternoon. No time compression. :D

J:I can't get the video to go full screen and I would also like to download it. Is this possible?RegardsRick

Don't think you can dowload it, to view in full screen, wait until it is actually playing, then double click on the viewing are to maximize it... ;)

Guest JTH

Hey, what add-on programs did you use to get such great graphics? Or do you just have a killer graphics card?Thanks...

Well, I have a good, but older graphics card, ATI RADEON 9600PRO, on a P4 2.4GHZ, 1024 RAM. Most of the graphics settings in FS are maxed, I get decent FPS during cruises, but on takeff and approaches, I average 15 with this T7. Anyway, the shots look slightly sharper than they actually are on FS, I used the "Focus" tool in photoshop, it makes the shot look brighter and look a bit more realistic.

J:I watched it again in fullscreen. All I have to say is "MORE PLEASE"RegardsRick

As soon as the patch is out, I am going to do Manchester-Dubai in the Emirates 777-300ER :D

Guest NormanB

>As soon as the patch is out, I am going to do>Manchester-Dubai in the Emirates 777-300ER :DAny flight that starts or ends at Dubai is a flight worth doing!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.