Sign in to follow this  
Guest MatthewSchoenberg

PSS 777-300ER - United livery

Does anyone know where I can find a United livery for the PSS 777-300ER? They have one for the 777-200LR but I am looking to put the United paint on the PSS 777-300ER.Any help would be appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Matthew,Jeremy Lio did a B777-300ER in United Airlines livery. Its available in user edits.

Norman,Thank you for that information and I have installed it.There are still a few problems which I am trying to resolve because the PSS 777-300ER is going to be my primary aircraft and I would like United in the new colors.Here are the issues.The United paint that you referenced is the old paint and I would like the new paint. Are you aware of a file that has the new paint? If there exists someone out there that has done a 777-300ER in the new paint can that be used?Secondly, this is in the no VC plane and I use the VC plane. Is it possilbe to make adjustments to the files to accomplish a United livery in the 777-300ER with VC?Your help would be greatly appreciated.Matthew

>Norman,>>Thank you for that information and I have installed it.>>There are still a few problems which I am trying to resolve>because the PSS 777-300ER is going to be my primary aircraft>and I would like United in the new colors.>>Here are the issues.>>The United paint that you referenced is the old paint and I>would like the new paint. Are you aware of a file that has>the new paint? If there exists someone out there that has>done a 777-300ER in the new paint can that be used?>>Secondly, this is in the no VC plane and I use the VC plane. >Is it possilbe to make adjustments to the files to accomplish>a United livery in the 777-300ER with VC?>>Your help would be greatly appreciated.>>MatthewNorman,I went back and looked at the install files for the United Old paint and realized that there was a insert into the configuration file for the United Old Colors in the VC format. Thus, I have answered half my question above.What I would now like to know is there a repaint that is in the "New" United colors?Matthew

Norman,I noticed there is a "new" United colors in the 777-200LR.The one in user edits for the 777-300ER is the "old" United colors.I am looking for the "new" United colors for the 777-300ER which I can not find.Can you please let me know where I can find that?Thank you so much.Matthew

Matthew,If there are none in user edits or in our web shop then they have not been made.

Norman,Can I hire someone to make one and if so, who would you suggest?Thank you.Matthew

Im sure someone will oblige - there are very talented painters out there who no doubt will help.