Sign in to follow this  
Guest MatthewSchoenberg

Question about the feel of the T7 in the air?

Guest MatthewSchoenberg

Please excuse my lack of detailed knowledge that most of you have about PSS as I have recently entered the world of the T7.In the past I have been flying the 747-400 and when I purchased the T7 I was expecting the plane to handle much more smoothly and with a heavier feel, especially on the turns, like I had experienced the 747-400 with PMDG.Is the patch expected to fix this or is this inherent in the T7 aircraft?

Guest NormanB

Matthew,The FDE has been completely rewritten as explained a number of times in various threads.

Guest adameke777

>In the past I have been flying the 747-400 and when I>purchased the T7 I was expecting the plane to handle much more>smoothly and with a heavier feel, especially on the turns,>like I had experienced the 747-400 with PMDG.The T7 has a faster roll rate than the 747

Guest Pilot53

If the FDE is that bad that it needs to be rewritten that means it shouldnt have been released in the first place. I just dont understand why it was, you have my money but I dont have the plane I was told I would get.

Guest NormanB

Mike,SOME people have issues with the FDEThe person who did the FDE is no longer with PSSTo "tweak" the FDE a new person had to start from scratchDoes that clear it for you?

Guest Pilot53

I think this plane was rushed, I have been waiting for the patch for long enough now. I have sent an email to sales requesting a refund. If I am not refunded I will contact capital one and have them cancel my charge. I really expected better than this from pss, but as I have said many times I just dont think the 777 is up to par in many areas. As of right now I wont be buying any more pss products, will I change my mind? Maybe, only time will tell, maybe the 757 will be better.

Guest NormanB

Sending to sales will only delay your issue. Refunds are dealt with by members of support.

Guest Pilot53

I have sent an E-mail to support.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.