Sign in to follow this  
Guest IFC2

PSS 772 Re-Paint Question.

Guest IFC2

Hi,I just downloaded the RAAF 77-200LR repaint, it's very nice, and makes a change from the norm, but, I can't get it to show up in the aircraft listing in the preview window of FS9, I have done everything correct as far as I know, such as drop the texture folder into the 777-200LR aircraft folder, and then put the following in the aircraft config file, below is a copy of the cfg addition, I'm hoping that someone might be able to spot whats wrong with it.[fltsim.6]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR RAAF VIPsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=RAAFatc_id=A42-777atc_airline=Boeingatc_flight_number=000atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeingui_type="777-200LR"ui_variation=Royal Australian Air Force VIPdescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Humbly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nn Repainted by Alejandro CabrerizonnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPatc_parking_codes=BOEthanks in advance,

Guest Midnight LS1

Did you not forget to put this entry on top of the cfg text you posted?orin where the number 0 or 1 would be the next one. Say you have 2 repaints, the 3rd repaint would be listed under

Guest Trans_601

Sorry guys, this was my repaint.Stupid mistake I left out in the readme file, read the above post.I'm actually going to go back and re do this livery, it's not the greatest paint and I've been meaning to go back and slab on a better coat of paint.I'll probably do it on the weekend, I'll email it to support for re uploading once it's done.Cheers!

Guest IFC2

up-date for you guy's, this is what the .cfg entry looks like, I missed out the top bit when I copied and pasted, sorry about that,[fltsim.6]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR RAAF VIPsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=RAAFatc_id=A42-777atc_airline=Boeingatc_flight_number=000atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR No VC Model"ui_variation=Royal Australian Air Force VIPdescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Humbly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nn Repainted by Alejandro CabrerizonnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPatc_parking_codes=BOEI have just this minute finished setting the textures to 32 bit, then converted them to DXT3, but this made no difference at all, I still can't see this aircraft in the listing selection in FS9, any other suggestions would be welcome.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.