Sign in to follow this  
Guest britair

777 flight

Guest britair

Hi all I downloaded FSUIPC.dll version 3.5.3.0 and installed it to the modules folder of FS9. I then flew the 777 on a short flight from Bali to Darwin (950nmls).The a/c behaved perfectly in all phases of flight ,I tried 8x accel the nodding had disappeared, the descent and ILS capture were accurate the a/c held the speed accurately even in real weather with gust of 12knots from 15degees off the heading, I took over from the autopilot at 500ft did a normal landing but the a/c the started to yaw off the runway which I managed to control but the the a/c seems to be very light footed as even spoilers & rev. thrust did not appear to aid runway handling. One other item the autobrakes do not go to manual with amber message as is normal on all autobraked Boeings. I posted this as I have read all the flak PSS are getting andwondered if a lot of the problems were associated with a conflict with FSUIPC. Brian

Guest NormanB

Brian,> I posted this as I have read all the flak PSS are getting>andwondered if a lot of the problems were associated with a>conflict with FSUIPC.Thanks for the support. It is true that a lot of the bobbing was down to FSUIPC but it still didn't stop us taking the chance to redo the FDEs whilst the panel patches were being done.

Funny - I have used 3 different versions of FSUIPC with the T7 and have never seen any of the "bobbing" problems. But, I have regularly seen the sliding problems and found the aircraft impossible to control on the runway with any xwind - until I tweaked the aircraft .cfg. None of this was affected by the FSUIPC version. An FDE problem I think; and perhaps nothing to do with Pete Dowson's work?John RPS for Norman. A couple of months ago you said, twice, that you were going to have a look at xwind performance on the runway - did you ever get round to it?

Guest NormanB

John,Please check your mail.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.