Sign in to follow this  
Guest felixarthur

Top of Decent

Guest felixarthur

HiWhen I have programmed the FMC my nav display shows TOC but does not show TODAny thoughts where I am going wrong pleaseregardsKevin

Guest brand_da_man

You have to set your Arrival rwy (and if applicable, your STAR aswell) to see your T/D in most cases.Brandon

Guest felixarthur

Hi BrandonThanks for replyI have done that and it still doesn't show todregardsKevin

Guest dt1951

When are you expecting to see the TOD? This is not a sarcastic question. When are you programing the approach, while sitting at the departure gate or during the flight? My TOD does not show up in the FMC until 200 nm from TOD.

Guest felixarthur

Hi DanThanks for response.I just planned a short trip EGLL-EGCC to see if toc and tod shows on NDtoc does and toc does not.when I go to dep/arr page it appears that I have bo sid/stars????regardsKevin

Guest dt1951

Don't know what to say on this one Kevin. Perhaps because of the distance involved it wouldn't? I am not the expert on this so I am not going to hazard any other guess.

Guest felixarthur

Thanks DanregardsKevin

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.