Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

First Impression

Hi allI recently went on a little spending spree with jet heavies. Among my new additions were two more from PSS; the T7 and the Concorde.I must confess to being just a little disappointed with a few aspects of the T7. Not hugely, but enough to take the edge off. Such a shame

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Phil,>Hand flying seems to go quite smoothly, but the AP just can

My word sir..... that was quick. If that's so, where am i going wrong i wonder?

Dougal,Make sure to use the load editor. Note that my figures are with the patch but even with the original I could cross at 4x no issues and 8x on occassion.

PATCH????? WHAT PATCH??????????

Oh Norman, Norman, Norman....... wot a rotton trick;( For just a moment then i thought it was gonna be there

>Oh Norman, Norman, Norman....... wot a rotton trick;( >>For just a moment then i thought it was gonna be thereIn fairness methinks you made an assumption :) - one could just as easily assume Norman has the latest version of the as yet unreleased patch...the one that has not been announced yet...cause he's a PSS member...regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

**chuckles** Just take a jug of Gatorade and pour it on Norman anyway for fun's sake.On acceleration, the following factors have a HUGE play in stability of any aircraft:-->graphics Card stability - how it translates graphic feeding at higher rates-->Realism slider settings in FS -- i have mine set to max, and found that acceleration tends to be less stable with higher settings. This is because the AC is a lot more sensative to weather conditions and other phenomenae at high setings.-->Aircraft translation of acceleration -- though I have as well tested the T7 (CD-ROM version from Just Flight) at accelerated speeds without much issue.A number of other factors have to do with this as well. Not sure why. PSS Airbus, for example -- a lot of individuals have no issues flying the A320 series at high acceration, yet mine always seems to rock out of control when I try. Yet I have AC that stay stable that others have issues with. Makes me think of those mysterious faeries in the CPU that like to pick on things at random . . .

Sign in to follow this