Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

First Impression

Hi allI recently went on a little spending spree with jet heavies. Among my new additions were two more from PSS; the T7 and the Concorde.I must confess to being just a little disappointed with a few aspects of the T7. Not hugely, but enough to take the edge off. Such a shame

Guest NormanB

Phil,>Hand flying seems to go quite smoothly, but the AP just can

My word sir..... that was quick. If that's so, where am i going wrong i wonder?

Guest NormanB

Dougal,Make sure to use the load editor. Note that my figures are with the patch but even with the original I could cross at 4x no issues and 8x on occassion.

PATCH????? WHAT PATCH??????????

Oh Norman, Norman, Norman....... wot a rotton trick;( For just a moment then i thought it was gonna be there

>Oh Norman, Norman, Norman....... wot a rotton trick;( >>For just a moment then i thought it was gonna be thereIn fairness methinks you made an assumption :) - one could just as easily assume Norman has the latest version of the as yet unreleased patch...the one that has not been announced yet...cause he's a PSS member...regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Duh!!!I was being sarcastic;-)

Guest Knikolaes

**chuckles** Just take a jug of Gatorade and pour it on Norman anyway for fun's sake.On acceleration, the following factors have a HUGE play in stability of any aircraft:-->graphics Card stability - how it translates graphic feeding at higher rates-->Realism slider settings in FS -- i have mine set to max, and found that acceleration tends to be less stable with higher settings. This is because the AC is a lot more sensative to weather conditions and other phenomenae at high setings.-->Aircraft translation of acceleration -- though I have as well tested the T7 (CD-ROM version from Just Flight) at accelerated speeds without much issue.A number of other factors have to do with this as well. Not sure why. PSS Airbus, for example -- a lot of individuals have no issues flying the A320 series at high acceration, yet mine always seems to rock out of control when I try. Yet I have AC that stay stable that others have issues with. Makes me think of those mysterious faeries in the CPU that like to pick on things at random . . .

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.