Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

Is it out already

Guest Phoenix 1

I think I can answer this one with confidence :) Er, No.. the 77 is most definiteley NOT out yet.You wont be seeing it until after the T7 is patched (and it wont be a couple of days later for certain !)

Guest Trans_601

:-) Graham, I think you mean the 75 is definetly not out yet - LOL.

Guest MOKE

oh, cause for a sec. i was thinking to myself "77 ?" LOL

Guest simonmd

"Er, No.. the 77 is most definiteley NOT out yet."Opps, Freudian slip there? ;)I think it must have been the Captain Sim 757 you saw. They also call their aircraft 'Professional'.Simon D

Guest Knikolaes

>. They also call their aircraft 'Professional'.**cough** Just had to wipe some of my drink off my CH Flight Yoke after that one. PSS = DEFINATELY the professional ones.

Guest theundertaker1998

LOL yeah im still waiting on the SP2 patch for the C-130..Although i fly it around..Would rather have PSS 757 over CS.

Guest Knikolaes

I checked around and found the add-on I am sure you were seeing. It is by the other developer -- however I VERY VERY strongly suggest waiting for the PSS version, as it is sure to be well worth the wait.

Guest MOKE

is the new PSS 757 professional out already, I was on a site and it said it was in stock, it wasnt the old one because it said it was for fs2004, is it out?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.