Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

BAW716 and Norman

Guest Phoenix5

AlexJust to inform you Norman did not lock the previous thread, I did.PSS is not silencing anyone, the previous thread was locked because it was starting to become personal, with members getting nasty with other members. The thread is still there to read, so we are not hiding any criticism that customers have written, nor are we stopping customers from writing critisims, as long as they remain civil, and relevant.

Alexander,First, I am not associated in any way, shape or form with PSS. I started the thread because it was clear to me that the tone of the communication needed to change. What the community was doing to get PSS to do their jobs wasn't working. I tried to offer an alternative that would focus on a solution rather than focus on negative rhetoric.I agree with you that they should give some indication of what the issues are that are keeping the patch from being released. The lack of a response is distressing; however, considering the crowd they face, there is an valid argument for simply staying quiet: You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. One last point: If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.Is this sufficiently concise for you?? baw716

Alex,One other point: I requested that the thread be locked because it was serving no useful purpose any longer. I saw that Steven locked the thread and I am happy that he has done so.I will make no further posts regarding this issue.baw716

Guest NormanB

Alex,>Norman, i certainly hope for a reaonable answer, not ignorance>as you usually do it with my posts, however i can promise you>one thing for sure:Alex, the only reasonable answer I can give is I wasnt on the forum and havent been for the best part of 24 hours. Sometimes we get a day off. >If this post is deleted or locked PSS will 100% lose>unrecoverably its very loyal customer who supported you all>the way until all red lines passed and even then cryed out to>PSS for their own sake.As long as threads and posts remain on topic and within guidelines they dont get locked. I can fully understand why the thread you mention was locked. This particular thread doesnt by its definition follow a support theme. I will however let it run for the moment.

Guest freelancer

Gentleman,Thank you for answering and clearing things out.It seems i understood the events not correctly.I hereby honestly apoligise.Norman, PSS did exellent aircraft, it have many very decent futures and many FS "first time" things.One little problem is... i want to fly it... but can't.We are so anxious about that patch because we like the bird PSS built, but unable to fly it.Patiently waiting for the Patch Day. :)Respectfully

Guest NormanB

Alex,Whilst it takes a real man to apologise, sincerely there is no need. I do this job because I enjoy it and believe in the product. As a long time simmer, like most of the team, it infuriates us when things dont work - much more than we would ever say on the forum.Best regards,

Guest FLEX

Give us Hope PSS!let buyers enjoy your product. we dont need to beg because its not free after all. we pay for it! so do what you have to do pls! Raj

Guest amsterdamer

This is getting silly now, WHEN IS THIS PATCH GOING TO BE RELEASED. Release the patch PSS as quickly as possible because you are losing a lot of customers, removed by mod. Lets stick to facts please. Dont forget to sign your posts.

Guest freelancer

Calm down, they working on it. That's all we can get now.Of course a list of changes and fixes would be nice, screenshots is a complete dream like free ticket to Jupiter and luxury service enroute.After all what's left is to wait for it and when its out to clear out schedule and disappear from the world for at least a day. :D

Guest NormanB

>Give us Hope PSS!>>let buyers enjoy your product. we dont need to beg because its>not free after all. we pay for it! so do what you have to do>pls! >>RajRaj,No need to beg - Im the one doing that with others to get the patch out.

Guest NormanB

>Release the patch PSS as quickly as possible Do you seriously think I or anybody in PSS is holding back on the patch? Do you think we maybe only spend 5 minutes every couple of days on the 777?

I'm and air traffic controller and they say my job is stressfull :-) I wouldn't want Norman's job for all the tea in China!! I'm pretty sure when the patch is ready, they'll let us know :-)Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest FLEX

Thank you NORMANRAJ

Guest socal

HELLO PSS,Is what there is really a final improvement for this apparatus?I do not be stolen twice with and it is impossible for me,it resemble with the FDE of the Airbus. A peus of respect to the purchasers of your prosuits, not to forget that you ete any more all only A to produce apparatuses,PMDG,level-D number 1 today, the 757 I do not go hesiter has to choose the distributor with the rytme or go with the 777!!! Thank you for the patch!!!:-violin .Mike:+ Excuse my for the my bad English.

Guest NormanB

Mike,The patch will be free.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.