Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

BAW716 and Norman

Guest socal

Thank you for your answer Norman,Mike,

Guest theundertaker1998

Thanks Norman for the patch you sent me LOL ..OK ITS A JOKE PEOPLE..No i dont need the patch my bird flys well..As far as the patch i will install it to see if it cause any problems or will it be better. But all in all i am very happy with the 777..Thank you PSS.Course the only plane i dont have is the Airbus..Not a big Fan of it.Or the concord..Can i have my 747 back.? OH wait never mind then i will be hearing ppl whine and complain cause that dont fly right..Good luck on the 757 cause i want it ....James

It's nice to see that someone will want it because there are a lot that won't. I broke my own rule and am living to regret it. I bought the A330/340 when it was first released, after the problems that I, and others had, I swore that I would never touch a PSS product again. I got sucked in by the "pre-release" game with the 777 and blew $80 (AUD).My problems have been the porpoising, sliding on landing and various FMC issues.Whilst I empathise with Norman and Steven in their attempts to support a faulty product, and cringe at Graham's failed support attempts (never let this man anywhere near a support forum again), I have come to the point where I can categorically state - Never again, PSS, never again. Keep your 757, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.--qnhScottOr whoever you want me to be.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest evagelos

>Mike,>>The patch will be free.For this it is late.;-)

Guest NormanB

>--qnh>Scott>Or whoever you want me to be.Kylie? ;)

Guest freelancer

Hello gentleman,First of all i would like to tell to BAW716 to make his posts shorter. I quit reading them because they are too long and completly out of logic, sense or sanity of in terms of customers. Seems like PSS public relations guy.Norman, locking the topic causes only one thing: customers going away. Too far away. As Holger say'd you are in aviation bussiness from some point of view. Means people here not stupid idiots. Means, they can forgive a failure, wait a reasonable amount of time and only then start questioning. But they'll NEVER forgive attempt to silence them. In free world such attempt from company means only one thing: Obstruction. Immediate and imminent. PSS will not be forgiven for silencing their own customers for WHATEVER excuse it comes up with.You already lost a lot of customers. Losing more would be a total crash.Listen to people. They cry out to you, before they go forever from PSS. You'll never recover them. Why losing last chance to hold them?Holger gave you exellent tip, tell us what PSS does with T7 and listen to your customers, give them something for T7 failure, at least some significant never planned improvement on T7.This way PSS can really redeem itself within FS community.Btw, Holger i think we'll never get answer from PSS about what they doing with T7 for a simple reason: I think they do nothing or very much nothing. They creating their 757. T7 left as is. As was left A320/330/340 :(Norman, i certainly hope for a reaonable answer, not ignorance as you usually do it with my posts, however i can promise you one thing for sure:If this post is deleted or locked PSS will 100% lose unrecoverably its very loyal customer who supported you all the way until all red lines passed and even then cryed out to PSS for their own sake.RespectfullyAlexander SinevVATIL/ELAL ISRAEL AIRLINES Project memberPAN AM VA Training Director www.panamva.comPainter.

Guest FLEX

very late! lol!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.