Sign in to follow this  
Guest RONVKING

Weather Radar Query

Guest RONVKING

Hi,Having purchased the B777 and being thrilled at the weather radar can you tell me if it is possible to introduce it into the other aircraft in the same form ie as a part of the ND display rather than a separate gauge.Yes, I have purchased a licence but when you install the FSWXR2100 into other aircraft it shows a separate guage using the supplied installer but I would like to see at as in the B777 if possible.Thanks Ron

Guest NormanB

Ron,The only way to have it show in the ND is if the panel developer has a seperate license agreement with AOG.

Guest RONVKING

Hi Norman,As the aircraft I want to use the radar with are your aircraft can this be done?I have the PSSA319-320-321-330-340ConcordeDash 8Thanks Ron

Guest NormanB

Sadly not Ron.The license we have with AOG was for the 777 only. We didn't apply in retrospect for previous products.

Guest RONVKING

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.