Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

Framerates for 777

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. Everytime I fly the 777 the framerates are very low. I get this in all of the viewing modes. Any way I can fix this? Thanks for the help. -- Jake

Guest aarskringspier

>Good day all.>> Everytime I fly the 777 the framerates are very low. I get>this in all of the viewing modes. Any way I can fix this? >> Thanks for the help.>> -- JakeWhat are your settings at? Generally speaking the T7 has some of the best framerates around especially from the VC. Kinda hard to tell whats causing the problem without any info however I cant imagine its the plane itself dogging your frames

FR's on the PSS T7 are the best out there when compared to other heavy aircraft from other companies. Eric

Eric 

have you tried adjusting the cockpit display refresh rates?regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest NormanB

Jake,Like others have said, the frame rates in the 777 should be as good as you get with any other add on. Check the setup utility (shift 8) for refresh rates. The default is 4 or 6 whilst the max is 20 and should give smooth results at the default.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.