Sign in to follow this  
Guest GW Norris

Second Thoughts

PSSJust wanted to say that after thinking about my previous posts concerning the state of the T7 patch, and various replies to other post, I've decided to apologize. Even though I am frustrated about how long it's taken, and somewhat angry at The Boss for not being a little humble and coming onto this forum and offering a friendly report to us loyal customers as to the ongoing problems with the patch. I didn't have to edge it on either.Graham has always been kind and helpful to me in the past, going as far back as fs2000 and the 747, and I don't know squat about programming so I don't have a clue as to the difficulties PSS may be running into with the whole T7 problem. I'm sure that it will be fine when it's patched and this is all behind us. I guess it's all about customer relations and in my book that's where PSS failed us. I didn't mean anything personal against any one of you and If any of my post were offensive, I apologize.I can't understand the why's of some things concerning the T7 as I've indicated in some of my post. But I believe the way in which I expressed them could have been more respectful.Good luck with the final product.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Gary,There is no need to apologise. We - thats you, me, Graham (and everybody else on the team) and every customer can and do get frustrated. I guess its human nature.We would loved to have had the 777 perfect at release. Nothing would have pleased us more! Some things simply didnt manifest themselves during testing; despite having employed a group of testers larger and more diverse than ever before.I'm sorry that its the customer relation side where you feel we have failed you; especially since its something I have tried hardest with. If you would like to email me with pointers how you feel that could be improved I would be most appreciative.Thanks,

Think about the pre-release of the 777, everyone was going crazy demanding it. Well look at now :)

And my Apologies also if you think my reactions have been a little over the top. I must add though, and no disrespect intended to you personally as this is a general comment only.. If you keep pokin a friendly dog with a stick... he Will eventually bite you in the XXX :)cheers

Yeah I agree with the stick pokin, and what happens if you poke too many times.It's been a rough 5 months for everyone, customers and developer. I suppose there are enough everyday problems in this life, without adding unnecessary ones because of Flight Sim. It doesn't solve anything and sure dosen't add to the frienship list.Best wishes, and good luck with the end results on the T7