Sign in to follow this  
RDG41

VC view problem in 777 sim

Hi All,I've got a problem with the virtual cockpit for the 777. When I activate this view, the plane disappears completely. I can still hear the engines running and can pan around and see the runway and other airport objects, but the plane becomes invisable. When I go back to the 2d cockpit view, everything comes back. This only happens with the Phoenix 777 plane, all other planes work fine in virtual cockpit mode. I'm running MSFS 9.1 with active camera and Trackir 3 Pro on a 3.0ghz nvidia 6600 graphics card.I've checked the forum but can't seem to find any related problems. If anyone can help me out or point me to a thread, I would be grateful. Thanks for your help.Ron

Guest NormanB

Ron,Have you made sure that the aircraft you selected is the VC model? In the aircraft selection menu there are two choices with a VC and No VC.

Thanks for responding so quickly Norm. I didn't notice that there were two modes for the aircraft. I will look at this when I get home.Cheers.

>Ron,>>Have you made sure that the aircraft you selected is the VC>model? In the aircraft selection menu there are two choices>with a VC and No VC.I bet sometimes you wish you were somewhere else, Norman? ;-)LOLDave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/c130/c130_captain.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest NormanB

Dave,>I bet sometimes you wish you were somewhere else, Norman?>;-)LOL:-hmmm

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.