Sign in to follow this  
Guest socal

Installation T7...

Guest socal

Hello,:-)I have a small question for the equipe of PSS,I voullais to install T7, my east question is what I it reinstall now or to await left the patch this week end like previous.Thank you for your answer. Mike.Excuse my for my bad English.

Guest mulletman

>I have a small question for the equipe of PSS,I voullais to>install T7, my east question is what I it reinstall now or to>await left the patch this week end like previous.>Thank you for your answer. Thae patch should be an 'upgrade' to what is installed. Wait for the patch (which nobody can guarentee this weekend) and then install that over what is already there. hope this helps.

Guest NormanB

>Wait for the patch (which nobody can guarentee this weekend) and>then install that over what is already there. hope this helps.Mike,Whilst you can happily install from the current file set. Fred is right. Nobody can guarantee the patch this weekend. What I will say is that I have all the files here and working on the installer for the testers.Assuming I do things properly then those in the USA may make a weekend release.

Guest socal

Thank you for your reponses Fred ' mulletman' Clark,Norman. I go suivres your conseils.:-) Still thank you and happy landing.Mike.

Hi, Norman, please, let me know if I have understood correctly. Do you mean that the patch is ready and you are doing the installers, and once ready , we

Guest NormanB

>Please , tell me that I am not dreaming...No dreams Miquel ;)

Guest mulletman

>Thank you for your reponses Fred ' mulletman' Clark,Norman. Always good to help others.As for that patch...When you say testers, do you mean to check that everyhting installs, or to test the final version. if the latter, then im assuming that we will be lookng at Wednesday befoe release.Either way, im really excited. My Just Flight version of the aircraft is sitting around, waiting for me to take her up for the first time. I havent even installed it, but i am very excited.I Am presuming the JF version will require its own version of the patch?Anyways, times do not matter to me, as i have waited 3 hours for a train, and hour for a bus, and 5 hours for a (non delayed) flight. I think i can be paitent!Good luck on your quest for a smooth release.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.