Sign in to follow this  
Guest RYRvirtual

Gauges problem

Guest AerLingusFan

Since installing the 1.1 patch for the 777 I have had problems with my gauges showing up as seen below:http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9999/clipboard016kq.jpgThe speedometer, engine instruments, altimeter etc all still move but no readings are showing up.Any ideas?Cheers,S

Guest NormanB

Seamus,The fonts baloo.ttf and irs__ttf will be in your windows/fonts folder but for some reason are not properly recognised by Windows.If you are confident you can go to that folder, and move them out to the desktop before then asking windows control panel to add them back in.

Guest AerLingusFan

Thanks for the help Norman. I've found those 2 fonts but when I move them to the desktop, what option in the control panel must I choose to put those 2 fonts back in the Windows font folder?Cheers,S

Guest AerLingusFan

Thanks Norman, all gauges are working perfectly now. :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.