Sign in to follow this  
Guest fmpjb@hotmail.com

base installer

Guest g0kmt

I deleted everything I could think of - temp internet files- history- cookies- prefetch- all old base installers- put into temp folderdid this on all three of my machines, including one that I believe I never downloaded the installer on. I tried running it on that machine too before considering moving it - Guess what - V1.0 every time - I give upcheers n beersIan

Guest NormanB

>Guess what - V1.0 every time - I give upThere are no version 1.0 files on the server. They were removed before I uploaded the 1.1 varients.

Guest g0kmt

Cheers Norman, The files you sent me are working OK. I think we need to get to the bottom of this one so that it dont happen again:) Some simple instructions for the "computer illiterate" may be of use. I thought I had deleted everything but obviously I havent!Otherwise you will be getting loads of these requests maybe.... :)Cheers n beersIanOh and thanks for the superb support :)

Guest KL741-KL742

Good Evening ,I have downloaded from my file, 777 allbase_setup.... after download run setup have one problem... after installing all options the last appear windows with bars percentage icon.... of IRS TRUE durig waiting the bars indicataor arrive at mid and appear message not responding ... i have restarted various times the pc , I do not know more what to think , Please HELP , Best Regards and thanks Arosio Cristiano

Guest NormanB

Arosio,Please email support.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.