Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnlaroux

FMC problems

I noticed that when you click the exec button on the FMC the pressurization info on the right display still dissappears.Also the autopilotdisc shows in red still when disconnecting the autopilot and never goes away.Im still not able to enter another flight plan after landing. I have to exit fs9 and restart to be able to use the FMC after landing.The only thing that seems to be fixed for me is ground steering.Does anyone else out there have the problem of not being able to enter another flight plan on the FMC after completing one. The FMC shows end of route message but when I enter another flight plan and take off and click the autopilot button the FMC just goes directly into the descent mode and runs into the ground. Same behavior as before the patch. Must not have been addressed.John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thats great to hear. Now I know its not me doing something wrong. Every other aircraft I have that has an FMC im able to reprogram upon land and do another flight. I know what it is. This aircraft is a long haul plane and you dont normally have time for more then one flight per day.John

Sign in to follow this