Sign in to follow this  
Borsi

VNAV not working after patch 1.1

Hello to all.I have planned a flight as usual (have lot of experience with FMC) and inserted all the necessary datas. Activated LNAV and VNAV on the runway and took of. After engaging the AP LNAV worked fine, but no throttle control and no climb control - that means NO VNAV! So I went into overspeed and the plane began to sink instead of climbing, and all with engaged AP, LNAV, VNAV.Then first tried to fly manually and engaged AP, LNAV and VNAV one more time. But no speed limitation 250/10000 was accepted and no VNAV function at all.So I had to take the plane manually for a back track to the airport for an immediate landing...uh what a pleasure for the passengers..!Any idea to solve this? What am I doing wrong? The patch is V1.1.Thanks for every help, and - thanks for the new and very fine flight dynamics!Boris, Switzerland

Guest Segwin

VNAV is working fine here Boris.I haven't tried and FMC changes while in flight though.

spoilers deployed can do that - check em if you have not already.regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest GrantM

VNAV not working for me as well. Aircraft descends when in VNAV mode. Spoilers not on.GrantM

Guest Victor Sussman

Just a thought -- but is it possible that you have only armed but not activated the autothrottle? This can be a trip up point on Boeings. :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.