Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot53

Crash

Guest Pilot53

After installing the update I have a crash of panels.dll, this only happens when loading the 777 without loading the cessna first. SHould I still load the default first even with the patch?? And the aileron droop with flaps does not appear to be fixed in the patch. Why?

Guest NormanB

Mike,A recent thread on the AVSIM general forum dicussed, at length, the requirement to load the default Cessna first. Thats not just a PSS thing. You will find that other addon developers ask the same thing. Nothing changed in that respect.Aileron droop with flaps? I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. Do you mean flaperons?

Guest Pilot53

All right thanks, I will be sure to use the default flight.I think the term I meant was flaperons, I am quite certain that the 777 flaperons droop with the flaps.

Guest jcomm

So.... Pilot53,trying to get a rate on the MD and Tripple Seven at the same time ... ;-)

Guest Pilot53

I wish.....

Yep, load the cessan first... but, only saw the panels.dll error when I created a flight from the menue, but not always the error.When I load a saved flight, there is no problem. I guess you have to start where you left the 777 parked?JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE!HELP:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238882

Guest Pilot53

I guess so, any update about the flaperons?

Guest firehawk44

I just want the developers to know I have never had a startup problem with my 777 and have never gone to the default Cessna first. I always start from Create a Flight and either go to the default airport (KSEA) or load a flight plan after selecting a PSS777. It's strange how it works for some and not others. Thanks for the update and great aircraft!Jim Young

Guest Pilot53

Mine starts up fine when I load the default cessna first, so that solves that problem.

Guest NormanB

>I guess so, any update about the flaperons?I dont have an answer for you tonight Mike. I dont have much reference material here and the best person to ask is long since asleep. Don't forget that the pics you listed earlier are the 200 ER so there may be subtle differences.

Guest NormanB

Jim,Generally the issue is when the default flight has been changed / deleted.

Guest Pilot53

The first pic was a -300ER

Guest NormanB

The KLM? Its a Boeing 777-206/ER

Guest Pilot53

My apoligies you are correct, I thought I posted a -300ER, but here is a video of a PIA 777-200LR, at first it is difficult to notice the droop but towards the end it is clearly visable even though it is not at the level of a 767, it is there on the t7.http://flightlevel350.com/video_streaming.php?id=5619

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.