Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

After patch impressions

Hi PSS team... first I would like to congratulate you on the work you have done to bring the 777 up to speed, really good work. You have managed to solve MOST of the "issues", however I have 3 "things" I want to clarify/ask.1) Cold and dark still does not work for me no matter what I try. And I have tried everything, so even if it is not essential, a lot of realism is taken away for me. Don't get me wrong I am very happy with the aircraft, it's just that for some reason I thought that the patch would solve it and it didn't. 2) The APdisconnected and ATHRdisconnected warnings still can't be removed and remain on the EICAS after landing, however, I think inflight if I switch them off and back on they do. Further testing needs to be done on that, unless someone else has noticed it...3) As far as I know, all Boeing heavies, when turning with the AP heading select, bank automatically at 25

Guest fcrash

Starts turns before it suppost to , VNAV when descending some times loose the imaginary GS by much.Basically for me it still sucksFernando

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.