Sign in to follow this  
Guest fox450

Still hole in the VC floor after the patch update 1.1

Hi guys, I am terribly sorry but after I did a complete uninstall and reinstall (the interface said 1.1) I just did a quick look outside the aircraft and inside the VC to find that the two model bugs were still there. This makes me believe I still have the old version and worries me, as you said the "hole" in the VC floor WAS fixed?Please advise.Anthonyhttp://members.home.nl/vos69/PSS1.jpghttp://members.home.nl/vos69/PSS2.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No model changes have been implemented as we felt they did not affect the functionality of the T7. The Patch concentrates solely on the "flyability" of the product as the vast majority of issued raised concerned this area.

Don't mean to be rude Graham but if you paid for something that had something that wasn't meant to be there sticking out of it, wouldn't you want it fixed?As I say, don't mean to be rude but a valid point i think...Regards,GrahamP.S Personally I don't care that it's like that, I am 100% happy with mine

Although it looks like you got a lot of the 'holes' there are still 6 of them. The most obvious is between the MCU and the glare shield padding. I have a zip of 6 jpegs if you care to pass them on to the person who did the VC panel, I'll send them to whoever you wish.I would hope that these and other cosmetic issues will be addressed in a near future update.Thanks, Paul

To clarify where Graham was coming from, our priority was to address those issues that some people had reported that were making their use of the 777 difficult or impossible.Sure, we could have sat for another while and had them plugged but when weighed up, the call had been, for some time, to release when the functionality issues had been addressed. Nobody has said that there wouldn't be further updates in the near future; it would be my hope that these are addressed soon.

Right, ok, It's just that with anykind of add-on regardless of how it flies, and how well or bad the texturing is, atleast all model polygons are connected and "cosmetically" hidden by bitmaps.I am a sucker for details, and I am deeply dissapointed these small cosmetic flaws weren't taken care of. For a freeware product I don't care, however this is not freeware. BUT, as a general thing, I really have to say that I absolutely ADORE the way this aircraft by PSS flies (post-patch), which does give me the immersion / suggestion of actually being there. I hope these patches will continue on the T7, because IMO it has great potential, almost being there alongside the other great companies.Anthony

>I hope these patches will continue on>the T7, because IMO it has great potential, Anthony,Whilst I appreciate that the small cosmetic flaws can be upsetting to some, would you have preferred to have waited another few days or weeks to have cosmetics included? At least for now you can adore the flying model!

Sign in to follow this