Sign in to follow this  
Guest alextooi

FMC odd boxes at FMC

Guest NormanB

Alex,What happens when you enter your departure and arrival airport codes in those boxes?

Guest alextooi

Hi Norman,Thanks for respone, seem to be ok after enter ICAO..(FMC owrk fine for me. Just feel odd to the box..Please help.B/Regards..Alex Ooi

Guest NormanB

Alex,The boxes are there for input. Im not in front of FS just now so not sure if mine have lines in them like your screenshot seems to show.

Guest alextooi

Hi Norman,I'm just concern about the input boxes. Input boxes shall show us a single square box. From screen shot,show us is 2 square boxes stacked together(1 big & 1 small).Is this due to my winxp fonts issue..?B/Regards..Alex Ooihttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/146579.jpg

Guest NormanB

It certainly looks like a fonts issue Alex.

Guest alextooi

Hi Norman,So,now we know this a fonts issue. I would like to know, what type of fonts was used by PSS Beoing 777(FMC)..? If there a specialfont required, please send or tell me that font type.B/Regards...Alex Ooi

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.