Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Mid-Flight First impressions

hiwell after reading these posts for the first time, i can honestly say Brian didnt come overly offensive in his post to you Dave, i am not come on here to take sides but i think the way Brian replied to your post did not have any objectionable 'attitude' to it,just my intrepretation.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Clayton and to all,I apologize for the post I made to Brian with regard to his initial response to my lengthy post on step size. Clearly, from the tone of his second e-mail, he made it clear that he felt that I have (paraphrasing) lectured him on the forum. Fair enough.I will refrain from posting any further on this subject. Clayton's post was instrumental in this decision. Clearly, if an objective observer (I take Clayton's remarks at face value) has made the observation that his post did not have an objectionable attitude to it, then I must cede the possibility that I have overreacted to his original post.That said, he certainly let me have it. Whether I deserved it or not, well, I would ask that we not go there, since would take us further off topic.I just want to go on record as stating that I apologize to the forum members for the post and to avoid further issues in the future, any support issues I will take up with PSS directly and I will provide Brian an appropriate response, again off forum.My kindest regards to allDavid Lamb

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.