Sign in to follow this  
Guest SuperGrover

Version 1.1?

Guest SuperGrover

Hi,I've purchased the 777 multipack professional, and have been waiting for the update to be released, however my installer hasn't been updated and still installs v1.0.;( (I have the 2004 version)Can anybody help?Matthew Rhoden.

Guest NormanB

Matthew,To clarify any misconception, nobody has forgotten to change your files. The files on the server are all 1.1 - there are no version 1.0 files there. The file name remains the same so its somewhat confusing that you are somehow getting old files still.Please ensure you have deleted temporary internet files and any cache.

Guest SuperGrover

Thanks for the info.Matthew.

Hi Norman,Where is this new patch (1.1) to be copied, did not find. Please pass the link.Edit Already I found, thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.