Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

Fuel burn on "Prog" page 2

I start the simulation with full fuel tanks, about 352,000 lbs at my load. I then adjusted my fuel to 50,000 lbs using the neat fuel adjustment tool provided. I took off, etc. When I checked the "Prog" page 2, it showed the fuel burn based on the 352,000 lbs rather than the 50,000 lbs. Screenshot attached. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/146585.jpg

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Did you go back to the Perf Init page of the FMC and do a perf init request AFTER changing the fuel? If not that is your problem,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

That is not the problem. I just double-checked my procedure. The fuel was adjusted before opening the CDU. Just to be sure, I checked the "perf init" again after completing the CDU setup. The "perf init" page shows my 50,000 lbs of fuel as loaded, but the "prog" page 2 still shows a fuel burn based on 357,000 pounds. And, I haven't taken off yet.

In that case I am stumped. Mine is working as expected so I figured it was a quick fix ;).Good luck, sorry,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest NormanB

Dont have FS here Rick but Im pretty sure thats something we looked at since for a lot of the tests it simply wasnt possible to embark on 19 hour flights.

Thanks, Norman. Does that mean it does not work correctly, or that there is something wrong with my installation.By the way, I uninstalled all PSS 777's before installing the new version. My downloaded installers say v1.1 as advertised.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.