Sign in to follow this  
Guest The_Glideslope

PATCH ERROR

Guest The_Glideslope

HiI have 777 Professional and ran the Patch available at Just Flight for the Boxed Version.I get an error and the installed never runsIt states it's error -6001I closed all programs, cleaned the temp files and my internet connection works fine.What should I do?

Guest Phoenix 1

I'm afraid PSS dont handle support for Justflight directly you will have to contact them,Sorry

Guest The_Glideslope

As anyone else reported this?What is the difference from your installer to theirs?

Guest NormanB

>What is the difference from your installer to theirs?Haven't a clue. I supplied the files to them earlier today and they made an installer.As Graham has said, their forum will be the only place you will get an answer since they will know what the error number is.

Guest The_Glideslope

Well I understand your point. But I went to the place I thought I would get help, because at Just Flight all I get is silence.Anyway If this happens to anybody else I found the solution.For Just Flight's boxed 777 Professional 1.1 patch you need to read the following in case you experience "Error Code -6001"http://www2.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=967ALSO: You need to have the CD on the drive to make the installer work.That's all, hope I can help a few...This was a Public Service

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.