Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

~*~ LAGO has released their Tornado!! ~*~

Anyone got it yet? How does it fly? I hear Rob Young did the flight model so it should be great. I can't get it until I get home from work.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Did my first flight with it, used the AVSIM livery ;)Takeoff from rwy 13 at KMSO, did a few turns and landed again on runway 13 at KMSO. Smooth touch down on the centreline, great aircraft!Will now try the TRF = Terrain Following Radar and then doing or I should better say, try to do some in-flight refuels!Hope my vast Falcon4 knowledge will be of some use ;) Samuel

Is this a "Try Before You Buy" or a "Pay Before You Fly" Download ?Regards,:)Mark

It is a "Pay before you fly".Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Thanks... It looks nice but I doubt my lowly PIII 450 could handle it.Regards, Mark

Guest gooper

this plane looks interesting but from the screenshots on their website the textures are not the crispest i have ever seen- can someone who has purchased thsi comment on this and also the readability of the gauges in the 3D cockpit??

I agree Gooper, the screenshots over at LAGO look kind of crappy.I'm sure they are just low quality pics.Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3