Sign in to follow this  
Guest fastfreddy74

How to open cargo door

Guest fastfreddy74

I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, but...... how do I open the cargo door on the triple 7? :-doh Thanks! ;)

Guest Phoenix 1

same as Any FS secondary door :) Shift + E then 2

Guest fastfreddy74

Mhhh, I've tried several times but with no success, maybe i don't have the correct timing on key pressing sequence...

Guest Phoenix 1

try this .. press SHIFT and HOLD IT PRESSEDPress E release both and press 2 immediateley .....

Guest Knikolaes

FS is crazy sometimes on that. It works for me, but I know many individuals that have this issue on a lot of aircraft.I am actually counting days to see how long before someone releases a panel add-on for the T7 that opens the secondary doors :-) Seen this on almost every other addon :-)What I do on mine, though, is press the SHIFT+E, and just as soon as I release those keys I press "2" a few times quickly. This usually works. Same for pushbakcs, which can be weird in FS, as a lot of times the AC will not turn with default pushback methods unless you nail the number key a few times immediately after pressing SHIFT+P.Hope this helps.

Guest fastfreddy74

Thanks guys, now it works! :)I had just to tap the "2" key several times...

FastfreddyI looked but could not find it ... ####!!! There is a Cargo Door "gauge" which lets you add a "CARGO" button whereever you want (I have it installed on the overhead to the left of the ADIRU). I use it on all my aircraft where there is not an option to set keys to the various doors ... works fine on 737s and the 767 ... also works fine on this newly updated T7.Sorry I can't give you a filename ... but you can find it on AVSIM library.Good Luck!!!

Guest Knikolaes

I think you may be referring to this, which I just found after reading your post. I am going to install this on a few ac as well :-)Filename: cx_cargo_door.zip License: Freeware Added: 18th June 2004 Downloads: 7277 Author: Thomas Scholz Size: 9kb

Guys,It is the Shft+ combination FS doesn't like. Change your door to something like o and then do o+2 for the cargo and FS likes it much better...-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

That's it Christopher!!!!!!For those of us who have never been able to open cargo doors with shift this or that or whatever ... hahahaha ... a very handly little piece of software.

Guest Knikolaes

Aye, I do like how it blends in with almost any panel by it's simple button nature. I really like that.And I knew about the re-mapping bit, too, but I always like the idea of knowing it will work every time without fiddling with key combos :-)

Even more scary is the fact that you can open all the doors in flight. You would have that MS would have disabled that option - or am I being too hopeful.Can't see many people wanting to parachute from a T7 at altitude (might be airline dependant of course!!*:-* Rick

Guest Knikolaes

LOL Awww, well Gates never was one to stay pressurized . . .

Would someone tell me how to place that button on the overhead. I have no idea how to find the x and y of the panel.Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest IanPhillips

could someone please give me the coordinates for the cx cargo door and the windo number for the AIRDU to place it next to.ThanksIan Phillips

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.