Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

presale

Just wondering if you'll(PSS) be offering an advance sale on the 757 like was done on the 777 whenever the time is appropriate? Dave

Guest Pilot53

I'm just curious if the v1.1 of the 777 is the final version and the 757 is now officially top priority.

Guest NormanB

>I'm just curious if the v1.1 of the 777 is the final version>and the 757 is now officially top priority.1.1 of the 777 is not the final version, no.

Guest mulletman

>1.1 of the 777 is not the final version, no.I presume this means there will be a SP2 in the Nearish future, but probably not until ater the 757(do not quote me)

Guest Phoenix 1

It actually means that Nothing we do is final as something may come up that requires attention ... :) For now though, the priority is 757 Full Steam

Guest Pilot53

>It actually means that Nothing we do is final as something may come up >that requires attention ... :)I hope so, Thats the way it should always be, a software product should never be considered final and should be made better when possible.

Guest NormanB

>It has gone very quiet on the support front?Only because Steven wasnt well and I was on a few busy shifts that meant I couldnt get to answer from work.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.